March 6th, 2017 is right around the corner! Get your tickets for the Taste of Tennis in Indian Wells, California at www.tasteoftennis.com/iw/ before they sell out — plus learn how you can WIN a trip to Thailand!
This is an exciting year for the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) as they are official tourism sponsor for the inaugural Taste of Tennis kick-off event to the Paribas Tennis Open in Indian Wells on March 6, 2017. Award-winning celebrity and this year’s Thailand culinary brand ambassador, Chef Andy Ricker, will serving up a couple of Issan (northeastern Thailand) dishes as he demos alongside tennis celebrity Johanna “Jo” Konta.
All event goers of the Taste of Tennis Indian Wells are invited to drop by and enter to win a trip for two to Thailand which includes following:
- Two Premium Economy Class tickets on Singapore Airlines from Los Angeles to your choice of destinations of Phuket, Chiang Mai or Bangkok and return from one of these cities.
- Two nights stay in a luxurious Pavilion inclusive of daily breakfast for two and private cooking class for two at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai.
- Voucher is valid for one year with following blackout dates: April 9 – 23, 2017, April 29 – May 3, 2017, September 30 – October 8, 2017, December 20 – January 5, 2018
- Three Days and Two nights stay in a Pool Suite West with daily breakfast for two at
Sri panwa Phuket.
- Voucher is valid from April 19 2017 – October 31 2017
The winner’s name will be drawn and announced at the end of the night on March 6, 2017. Winner must be present to win.
Sri panwa – Habita
“Sri panwa – the luxury all-pool villa island resort in Phuket, Thailand, launched its New Collection to its oasis of calm and luxury. The Habita is an enclave of 30 new Pool Suites and Penthouses. The New Collection upholds the resort’s reputation for tropical modern luxury design, offering an infinity pool in each suite with breathtaking panoramic views of the Andaman Sea.
For more information, please visit http://www.thehabitasripanwa.com/
Four Seasons Chiang Mai
Immerse yourself in the lush tropics and get acquainted with local Thai culture on the terraced rice fields of the mystical Mae Rim Valley. Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai is the perfect place to discover the treasures of Northern Thailand on your own terms, whether from a private pavilion perched above the sprawling grounds, the plush interiors of an exclusive residence, or the crystal waters of a foliage fringed pool.
For more information please visit www.fourseasons.com/chiangmai/
Singapore Airlines – Premium Economy Class
It starts with a seat. And ends with a smile.
In an exclusive, spacious, 2-4-2 cabin, our Premium Economy Class seats are designed with greater width of up to 19.5 inches for your enhanced comfort. Add that to the extra choices and exclusive privileges, brought together by the award-winning service you love, all you have left to do is sit back, relax, and smile.
- Prize winner will be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes and government fees (approximate cost is about US$150 per person).
- The amount is subject to change.
- Tickets will be issued by Singapore Airlines, subject to flight availability.
- Tickets are not re-routable, non-endorsable and will be valid for 90 days after issue. All travel must be completed by Mar 31, 2018.
- Tickets have no cash value and once issued cannot be reissued or refunded.
- Tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer mileage credit or upgrade to a higher class of service.
- Passengers must possess valid travel documentation (sole responsibility of traveler).
- Travelers are responsible for transportation to / from Singapore Airlines gateways.
- When you decide on your travel dates, please email Lucia_Tjing@singaporeair.com.sg at least three weeks prior to your proposed departure date and the exact fees and taxes will be advised by then.
For more information please visit www.singaporeair.com