333 Charoennakorn Road, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
About this Sale
Discover the wonders of Thailand’s heritage, from the ancient capitals of the Kingdom of Siam to local handicraft villages. From modern Bangkok, drive to Ayutthaya, the second capital of Siam. Continue North to Sukhothai and witness the first Thai kingdom. The majestic temples and monuments have been restored in Sukhothai Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour ends in the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai, where you can enjoy face-to-face experiences with the elephants, long revered by the people of Thailand. This program introduces Cathay Pacific Airways’ new Premium Economy class service where you will experience more space and personal attention.
Where to Find It
The Fine Print
1. Price is per person, double occupancy, based on departures from LAX, SFO, JFK and ORD, with minimum of two passengers.
2. Valid for travel from 03/01/20132 to 10/31/2013.
3. Seasonal surcharges, black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
4. Price includes government-mandated taxes and fees, including international departure tax, customs user fees, passenger facility charges, $2.50 Sept. 11th Security Fee, and airport taxes.
5. Price also includes fuel and security surcharges. Fares subject to change without notice.