333 Charoennakorn Road, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
About this Sale
Journey through the ancient capitals of the Kingdom of Siam and discover the wonders of Thailand’s heritage. From modern Bangkok, drive to Ayutthaya, the second capital of Siam. Impressive with 3 palaces and over 400 temples, the ruins provide a glimpse of the city’s past splendor. Continue North to Sukhothai, which means “Dawn of Happiness”, and witness the first Thai kingdom. The majestic temples and monuments have been restored in Sukhothai Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, reminiscent of the golden age of a magnificent civilization. The tour ends in the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai, where you can enjoy face-to-face experiences with the elephants, long revered by the people of Thailand.
Where to Find It
The Fine Print
1. Price is per person, double occupancy, based on departures from LAX ,SFO, JFK and ORD with minimum of two passengers.
2. Valid for travel from 03/01/2013 to 10/31/2013.
3. Seasonal surcharges, black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
4. Price includes government-mandated taxes and fees, including international departure tax, customs user fees, passenger facility charges, $2.50 Sept. 11th Security Fee, and airport taxes.
5. Price also includes fuel and security surcharges. Fares subject to change without notice.